Please.....

now i am gonna post about my first song that i compose myself. actually i wanna play this song in more grunge or punk or....any kinda of song that use power chords. but ta.....it turn to be more romantic song i think...

well the synopsis about this song.

this song called Please. it is actually a story of a guy who really fall in love in a girl who is beautiful not only physically but also spiritually or mentally or whatever u wanna say about it. well basically, this girl is too prefect ( for this guy laa.. ) and he is willing to do anything for her. but apparently this girl is trying to play hard with him. this make him wanna work hard and start to beg to seek the true love that he has been searching so far....

on the other hand.. i was thinking rite....it was quite a lame and pathetic for this guy coz he have to beg for his love...well i think that is the power of love...where people are doing crazy things..plus girls now day still play hard...shoot..enjoy

-------------------------------3-------------------------- 2x
---------------3---------------2--------------------------
--3------------2------------------------------------------
--2-----2-------------0---------------0----0----0---0---
--1----1--1----1----1---1-----3-----3----3----3----3----
-----0------------0-----------3---3----3----3----3------

F C G~ 2x

verse

F C G
Every minute and every hour ( ive) been think of you
F C G
It doesnt matter how you looks today
F C G
I want to you that i fall in love, the beauty inside of you
F C G
thats the ( only ) reason why, i want to be with you


chorus

F
When i look to the sky
C
and i wish to the stars
Am G
so that i can be always be with you
F
wish to the star
C
and i scream to the moon
Am
just let me
G
let me be with you~


F C G~ 2x

verse

F C G
Every singles day i have i ll spend it for you
F C Am G
Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday
F C G
I hope i can always be with you
F
and i dont care
C
and i dont even cares
Am G
what you have been through that day

chorus

bridge

F
Your my heart
C
and your my queen
G D7
just name the place i'll be there for you~
F
your my queen
C
and your my heart
G D7 F
ohh.. please let me be fall in love with you~
C G
oh please let me to fall in love with you~
F C G
the greatest things that i never had before~
F C G ( single strum )
( and i say )..please let me..please let me~


hahaha..sure u cant play it rite

2 comments:

akusyazz said...

zull..i sgt jeles...wahhh u wat lagu tuk org yg u suke...sgt jeles ok....nk gak org wat lagu tuk i..huaaa..haha

akuzull said...

err...suruh arr kencang buat kan hahaha

Post a Comment