when my guitar gently weeps.... ( part 1 )

this time im gonna talk about my guitar. actually it a new guitar rm 600+. i know it is not much compare to the other most sophisticated and branded. and i think those who had rm 1000+ per month for their allowance surely can get my guitar just a snap. well, for me i had to go and back from cyber to kl almost four times. lots of money were spend on petrol and tolls.

actually the reason i did that is because i was in dilemma of other guitar which cost rm 800+. she is really beautiful, and fall in love at the first sight. but i choose this guitar ( the rm 600+ ), because...hermm i fell that we are as one. just like the music and the rythem , where it have to be together.

i know i am not good as other, like aroy, omar or other rockers in the world. but i am relly satisfied with my performance. this is because, i feel that it not nessecary for you to be good or skillful as them. as long as u have the music inside your heart.......your guitar will sing for you.

well...it is quite lame to say here. but due to my apperciation to my guitar i decided to name it. i have decided to call it as ' Dan'...Dan the last show,let it sings to spread love among us. well that is the slogan. but niza said to me that, u should name after a girl..cause that was wat people usually did. but....i still feel my guitar is a guy..

well wats the story behind the name........hahaha..that u have to ask me personally.

1 comments:

niza said...

hahaha. dude..ur gay
now that's the story.period.

Post a Comment